Returns for Refund
Products purchased on the NXFUZN website are eligible for a refund within 30 days of shipping, subject to the following fees and exceptions. Products may only be returned for refund if received DOA aka “dead on arrival” or are still in unopened boxes. Products may only be returned for refund with a corresponding RMA number. In order to receive an RMA number, submit an RMA request for approval. Exceptions to refund eligibility are as follows:
- Products that have been mishandled, modified, defaced or otherwise physically damaged.
- Products returned without original packaging and all accessories
- Products that have warranty labels or serial numbers removed, damaged or modified by the customer
- Assembly and testing fees
- Special orders, custom products, and volume orders of 5 or more units
Returns for Repair
In order to return a product for repair or replacement, you will need to be issued an Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. In order to do that, fill out the RMA request form on our support page. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping, for all returned products. If the product is covered by the product warranty, it will be repaired and shipped back. Otherwise a quote for the repair will be provided.
Alternatively, if under warranty, customers may contact the original manufacturer of the systems or components directly in order to arrange warranty repair and replacement. This can reduce transit time.